The UAMR Consulting Program is the most aggressive and efficient way create your national rep network.
This is an extensive, effective and comprehensive program.
Our strength is Reps, knowing who does what well - since it is our business to research, get acquainted with reps and know who are the best in the field. This may be 1-2 person agencies to reps with showrooms and everyone in between. Our longevity & experience in the field is truly an asset to manufacturers looking for reps, having worked with manufacturers & reps since 1965.
When you enter this program, we become an extension of your company. In order to represent your company to reps, we must be very knowledgeable about your line so we best gain the rep's interest and move to the next step. Through our strong rep connections, we help develop a strong national rep network.
HOW THE PROGRAM WORKS:
- This program starts by having an indepth discussion about the company history, business strengths, successes, goals and direction. An important part of this program is identifying where you want to be in the marketplace/ type of accounts/ national key accounts. We examine your company’s needs/types of reps wanted/ territories, what types of reps you wish to work with; rep groups/ independents.
- The company provides UAMR with product information, professional brochures/ catalogs/ price lists with terms/ samples
- After we have a clear profile on your company’s goals, and your needs, we begin to research our extensive database and our network resources, whereby we will create a group of potential manufacturers’ reps to match your criteria. Our rep selection is based on our experience with them, their expertise and how we feel they will fit with your company and product lines.
- We select the most appropriate, highly successful reps to contact for possible representation. We personally contact selected reps, discuss your products, potential compatibility. We send pertinent information, sample packets/ brochures to all pre-selected & qualified reps and discuss the products according to their territories/ or key accounts.
- As reps show serious interest, we bring you into the conversation to have an opportunity to talk with the potential reps and form your own opinion on our selection. We do not choose the final reps for you, but we screen and pre-qualify reps according to territories or Key accounts. Once agreeing upon final rep selection, you will begin the relationship and support of these reps.
- We continue setting up reps during your service contract.
- Other services: supply your company with contracts and help you set them up, if necessary.
- Each month in the UAMR Consulting Program you receive a ˝ page Ad in the UAMR Bulletin at no charge. We want to make an impact in front of reps in our Association’s monthly publication.